English Conversation (English for Business Assignment)

16:21


Simple English conversation talking about holiday for college task.

Me and My best friend, Vidya when us speaks about our holiday.
Me       : Hi, Vidya. How are you today?
Vidya   : Hi Gaidha. I am fine. How about you?
Me       : I am fine too. How was your holiday?
Vidya   : It was so interesting. I went to Kuta. That place is so beautiful.
Me       : That was so fun I think.
Vidya   : Yes of course. I love Indonesia and I decide that in all of my holiday, I must visit a place in Indonesia.
Me       : I think so. There are so many holiday destinations in our country that can be explored and visited. Besides beach, have you visited the other places?
Vidya   : Nope. Beach was my holiday theme, and how was your holiday?
Me       : I think this is the best holiday in my life.
Vidya   : Really? What did you do?
Me       : I spent all my time to join my father’s company. There, I studied many things about business and how was the management of my father’s business. Becoming an entrepreneur is my dream and I was like getting a chance when I work with many employees there.
Vidya   : Cool. I hope you will be the best entrepreneur in Indonesia.
Me       : Thank you Vidya.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images